Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I’ve been trying to think about why I have such a hard time sharing my emotions with other people. And I think it boils down to this: I hate to be viewed as weak. But in the end, that’s all I am. I’m just like every other weak and silly and pathetic girl. Afraid to end up alone, afraid of the crowds, phobias beyond belief. Afraid of everything. Weak and fragile and just like everyone else. I had always put myself a little higher. I thought I was stronger, better, something-er. But again, I find myself average and just like every other goddamn person out there. And that infuriates me. But I won’t show it. I’ll bury deep inside so that no one has to know that I’m not anything special. Eventually some guy will fall and think he;s snagged someone unique. In reality, it will be me. The usual. Just a little better at stuffing it all back down inside of me so that no one hears me cry at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment